7.3.12

♥ Save Our Planet Earth ♥

I am here to share with you something that is
very very very.....sad
you must be wondering what it is
it's all about the bad things have happened to
our dear dear planet EARTH

what have we done?
what have we brought about?
what have we caused?
and why have we not done anything much about it?

the human are so greedy
money has made them cruel and mean
"huahaha..huahaha.. I'm rich.. I'm rich.. I'm rich than Bill Gates
I am a longer! I chop and chop and I cut and cut
that's how I'm getting my money"

why are you crying? It's scary
owwww! you're not the only one who thinks it's scary too
more in Penang, also in Perak, and in Pahang, and elsewhere too!

yeah, like deep in the JUNGLE
TIMBER! TIMBER! TIMBER!
get out from my jungle, or I'll break your ankie and arm

Mr. Jungle Man, lets talk man to man
how about working together to get others to lend a helping hand
to help mend your jungle den?
can you handle it? yes I can
lets seal the deal, so that the jungle will be healed

we are scared, the humans are getting mad!
exploring and invading.. searching and hunting
in a mad mad face
what a craze

the trees are what they want
CHOP CHOP CHOP!
trees? what trees? which trees?
these trees, those trees, all the trees, here and everywhere
STOP STOP STOP!
what's that? what's happening?
our planet EARTH is angry
because we have treated her badly

have read the news lately?
the rise in cancer
the rise in skin sensitivities and allergies
the mudslides, earthquakes and tsunami
what should we do?
YES, what should we do?
sit back and pay attention to our planet earth's cries of pain and agony

it's time to stop poisoning our planet earth with chemicals
it's time to stop uncontrolled development of land
it's time to reduce your use of air-conditioning
BUT the farmers won't have bumper crops
BUT the land owners won't earn a lot
BUT it's so hot here

do you want to see another case of cancer?
do you want to see another case of allergies?
do you want to see more mudslides?
oh please! NO!
now do you see?
now do you understand?

that we need to work together like the BEES
pratice the 3Rs
REDUCE! RECYCLE! REUSE!
reduce? yes, reduce the use of electricity
recycle? yes, recycle and help to clean our cities
reuse? yes, reuse plastic, glasses, used newspapers
and even dead leaves
if you are not going very far, how about sharing a car?
but my father only drives a Kelisa, it's so tiny such a mini
can they all get in?

my dear friends, lots of cars... produce lots of smoke
lots of smoke will surely get us choked
OH I get it, I get it now
a friend or two can come along too
my father's Kelisa can sure take more than two
oh yes, don't forget to protect trees
yes yes, our dear dear beloved trees, keep the air as fresh as can be

it's oxyzee
FOC.. free of charge
it's from our trees
why are you choking? I'm imagining how it feels breathing in CO2
it's horrific.. catastrophic.. you seeeee
we, as a younger and smarter generation
should realize that we have a big responsibility
it's US, it's YOU and ME, and the whole new socirty

that all on island and in water, is facing scarcity
it's because humans are greedy, but it's not too late
we have to instill awareness and love, and together we heal our planet earth
make it well again... a whole new world
yes, a WHOLE NEW WORLD!
yeahhh... that is what we mean
let's work hard and let's be keen, to make our planet earth clean
if we start from now, one day there will be fewer tsunami and el-nino
but... we are just students
JUST STUDENTS!
in this big big big universe
so... let's spread the words to our brothers and sisters, neighbors and friends, one and all

HOW? SMS? Blogging? facebooking?
yes..... but remember, reduce the use of electricity
remember... remember... off the lights, off the fans when not in use
remember! we can make a difference, we will show you how
we will stop now to save some energy

remind your friend to pass the word LOVE to our planet earth
as we love ourselves, together we do our part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment